Following a 2 week break from coaching I was back on court yesterday ready for a push on tactical play in preparation for the forthcoming summer league season.
Last week we did play our social morning tennis on Wednesday although numbers were small.
On Wednesday evening I ventured out for a curry with the Oaks in Charnwood Club ladies. A good night was had by all - I'm sure I can find a photo somewhere.
On Monday this week I held our 1st captains meeting of the season to discuss players for the forthcoming matches. All teams appear to have a good squad of players, although this often changes as the summer approaches.
Final preparations are underway for the quiz night with all tickets sold.
The date for the 'Night at the Dogs' has been confirmed as Friday 25th April. Further details to follow.
Back on court tomorrow.
Tuesday, 26 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment