Tennis has been good.
Tactics sessions have been going well with the final one this week.
I think we will be looking stronger for the coming summer season & more players are emerging as contenders for team places - keep up the good work.
The quiz night took place on Friday night with 59 quiz contestants strategically placed in the clubhouse. Quizmaster, David Smith & wife, Jo were the perfect hosts. The questions seemed to get more difficult as the evening went on or as we all downed more beer & wine.I would like to thank David & Jo for organising such a wonderful evening. The winners can be seen above, an all male table headed by Men's club captain, Nick Barham.
I now have the tickets to sell for the club's night out at The Dogs, April 18th. Let's hope it is another night to remember.
That's all for now.
See you on court.

No comments:
Post a Comment